PumpMan Holdings Saddle Brook, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Collect and sort invoices and checks.
- Mail checks to both other businesses and employees
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s various systems, supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned HR, Accounting tasks.
- Assist personnel with any tasks conducted within the Accounting & HR department.
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the Accounting & HR department is responsible for, including benefits, recruitment, A/P, A/R, CADH applications and collections, checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records.
- Match and process financial and HR related items.
- Contact customers & vendors to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact.
- A high school diploma; coupled with education and working experience in the field.
- A complete or comprehensive understanding of office practices, processes and procedures and equipment.
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing.
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it is information for the company or for individuals.
- Computer literacy, in excel and Microsoft office and ERP systems are responsible for keying information into various computers and software programs.
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanor when working with other companies, as well as consumers and coworkers.
- The willingness and ability to comply with local, state, and federal financial regulations, as well as the regulations established by the company itself.
- Attentive to detail, thorough, possess a strong work ethic, and be professional and courteous when working with others.
AddressSaddle Brook, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PumpMan Holdings