- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a SubArc Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Complete various welding tasks including but not limited to:
- Utilize Sub Arc machine with stringer pass
- Sub Arc welds, 2pc blanks and cylinders
- Maintain 95% radio-graph test efficiency
- Comply with all Health, Safety, and Environmental policy and procedures
- 5+ years of Sub Arc welding experience
- 1+ years of experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to Sub Arc weld, Arc Air Gouger, FCAW stringer/Hot Pass
- Ability to safely operate a lift truck up to 40,000 pounds lifts capacity
- Ability to safely operate hand tools (grinder, hammer, wrench, and pry bar)
- Understands OD/ID
- Knowledge of ASME code
Get fresh Welder Welders jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.