Account Manager, Life Platform
PulsePoint New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have Digital Advertising experience at an Agency either as a Sales Planner/Media Buyer? Do you want to transition away from the Agency side and accelerate your career into Programmatic, taking your knowledge of media buying to facilitate and collaborate with the Agencies on their Digital campaigns?
Or perhaps you're already a successful account manager within AdTech or Digital Media whos looking for your next challenge and passionate about making a difference within the health/pharma space.
Come make a move to PulsePoint, the first programmatic marketing platform designed specifically for the Health industry!
Our Account Managers own the strategic planning process and the relationship between PulsePoint and our agency partners. An AM serves as the primary point of contact for the client and internal teams for all items regarding health media and programmatic campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have prior digital account management/campaign management experience (Media Buyers and Sales Planners work well here). While a general understanding of the various components and KPIs of online advertising are important, you don't need to be a Programmatic expert if you have the basics down. If you're smart and eager to develop your career, we will teach you what you need to know.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with clients through exceptional client service
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rationale for tactical approaches for each campaign directly with our clients
- Partner with Campaign Management team to develop and provide regular actionable insights to our clients on both live and post campaign results detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Serve as point person for all post-sale client requests and communication with client, including creative changes, performance reports, client meetings, campaign recommendations
- 2-3 years experience in a client facing account management or sales planning role developing and managing interactive marketing campaigns and/or digital media buying
- Interactive agency or consulting experience (supporting Health and Wellness campaigns a plus).
- Good understanding of the programmatic market with exposure to bid management and campaign management/optimization strategies.
- Understanding of interactive media planning, buying elements and success metrics (CPA, CPC, CPM, DR etc.).
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing and interpreting campaign data to recommend solutions that will provide optimal results for our clients.
- Comprehensive healthcare with 100%-paid medical, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) Match and free access to a financial advisor
- Generous paid vacation and company holidays
- Vacation reimbursement (we give you $500 each year to take vacation), sabbatical, pawternity leave, marriage leave, honeymoon bonus
- $2,000 annual training and development budget
- Complimentary annual memberships to One Medical (for you and your family), NY Citi Bike and SF Ford GoBike
- Paid parental leave and a lot of new parent perks
- Gym reimbursement, local gym membership discounts
- $100 work-from-home productivity stipend
- Annual company retreat
- Up to $100 emergency childcare credit per year
- Volunteer Time Off and Donation Matching, ongoing group volunteer opportunities
- Game Nights, meditation/mindfulness sessions, fitness and stretch classes, book club, health and wellness seminars and workshops, weekly virtual happy hours with DJ
And theres a lot more!