Program Manager for amazing client(s)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role is AMAZING!
It's a program manager for one of the world's most innovative brands - a technology leader with a globally recognized app and hardware ecosystem.
Pulse is one of the fastest growing software and solutions companies in North East Ohio supporting a global audience of users across multiple industry segments - and we are having a lot of fun while doing so!!!
You can switch from working with an executive team on far reaching concepts to applying your skill to deliver day-to-day outcomes.
If this is you, you are: highly creative, ultra organized, comfortable taking the lead working with a team of cross functional creators (Graphic Design, Rewards Design and more)
Super motivated and passionate about the intersection of ideas, communication and engagement
Enjoys working with a team - (optional: likes team events, great coffee and amazing stories)
We have a wonderful culture built upon trust, mutual respect and an appreciation for the value of working together.
LOVE technology, innovation, new ideas, new models and doing what's never been done.
The ideal candidate will be a confident program manager with enhanced skill in written and creative communications.
- Manage a robust content and program calendar across 2 global brands
- Day to Day management of sales enablement and learning platform
- Support in-coming client requests/product launches and cultural moments
- Leads a team of content writers and editors
- Provides training and thought leadership, defining editorial, publication, and reporting best practices
- Identifies high-value content opportunities and implements cross-discipline execution of content marketing campaigns
- Create repeatable systems to publish, measure and manage content
- 5+ years direct, work-related experience in program management
- Demonstrated expertise across multiple communication disciplines and formats (email, PowerPoint, Blog Articles etc.)
- Strong knowledge of effective content development processes, including ideation, execution, promotion and measurement
- Knowledge ofKPIs and experience in reporting campaign performance to C-level executives
- Proven track record of making strategic recommendations for improvement and reporting on outcomes
- Experience defining and working with customer personas, and aligning content to different stages of a customer’s decision journey
- Understanding of content organization best practices and effective site architecture
- Knowledge of content distribution channels and experience identifying the appropriate channel mix for an asset
- Experience training and mentoring writers and editors, as well as identifying talent when hiring new team members
- Able to effectively collaborate with various teams and disciplines to contribute to common goals or projects
- Ability to effectively prioritize content tasks to help achieve defined goals and identify opportunities to maximize reach
- Experience effectively implementing brand guidelines, and aligning a team to a common voice
- A bachelor's degree in a related field, such as English, Marketing, Communications or Journalism is preferred
12628 Chillicothe RoadChesterland, OH
Get fresh Senior Innovation Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.