- Preferably prior shop experience in machining metals or plastics.
- The senses of sight, speech (English), and hearing are required. The physical requirements are sitting or standing the majority of the time in a manufacturing environment. Lifting of articles to a storage location (less than 10 pounds), twisting, bending, stooping, and the ability to handle small parts involves good hand and eye coordination.
- The majority of the time will be spent in a plant environment with constant and moderate noise and within a controlled temperature environment.
- Working near moving parts will occasionally be necessary.
- Working with cleaning solvents may be a part of the job.
- Extended hours beyond the normal week will be necessary when specific shipments are due; thus overtime will be necessary.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The mentor or group leader will train and observe the employee in each of the following duties until such time the employee demonstrates competent skill level.
- The employee is required to read and understand blueprints for dimensions, tolerances and other product specifications.
- The employee is required to read and understand the job order, router and program for product specifications such as part number, dimensions, tolerances, number of parts.
- Performs secondary bench operations (deburring, finishing, cleaning) as specified on the router.
- The employee will need to clean out the machine when a change over to another media is required.
- The employee is expected to become competent in working with small parts that require the use of a microscope to detect specific items and conformance to specifications.
- The CNC Deburring Technician I will become competent in visual inspection, packaging and weighing/counting of completed products for all machines
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Group Leader.
- Energetic - possessing or exhibiting energy.
- Attentive - giving attention, observant.
- Sense of Urgency - a sense that immediate action is required.
- Team Player - a person who willingly works in cooperation with others.
- Concern for Quality - monitors work, systems, and processes to ensure they meet or exceed standards