PTCB Certified Pharmacy Technicians Needed ASAP - Covid Vacc Center
Pulse Recruiting Edison, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pulse Recruiting is looking to hire you NOW.
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for PTCB Certified Pharmacy Technicians (CPhT) to join forces with our client, a leading healthcare provider, as they partner with the State of New Jersey to deliver the covid-19 vaccination to its citizens at the Edison Convention Center. This position will last as long as the Convention Center is operational --- the current contract last through April 1st with opportunity to extend based on State needs.
REQUIREMENT: Must hold an ACTIVE PTCB Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) license.
- Full-time Employment
- 8am-8pm, rotating weekly
- 3 days on, 4 days off, and then next week is 4 days on, 3 days off. Likely no weekends.
- Two techs working at any given time under the supervision of a lead pharmacist. Techs will rotate shifts.
- All duties related to handling of the covid-19 vaccination.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills