Pulse Nashville Nashville, TN
- Expired: 25 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Payroll Clerk’s responsibilities include rigorous review of payroll data to ensure accuracy and timely processing of payroll, as well as to manage the Agency’s time and attendance tracking. An essential job function includes identifying opportunities for improvement as well as address problems that may arise, through the establishment of an on-going process for systematic monitoring and evaluation of the payroll data, time and attendance, as well as compliance with the applicable standards and regulations.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review and process payroll related paperwork, including issuances, adjustments, and other documentation including benefit deductions, etc.
- Identify areas of improvement.
- Update payroll sign in sheets, timesheets, and staff leave reports.
- Coordinate payroll and attendance matters with the Human Resources office.
- Other assignments, as directed by the Chief Financial Officer and Argus Executive Staff.
- Must have good communication and computer skills.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be detailed-oriented.
- Prior office administrative experience.
- Must have previous experience working with data entry, payroll experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently in completing payroll related responsibilities. (Refer to “Specific Duties” attached.)
- Must enforce the policies and procedures that govern this agency.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nashville, TN 37217: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- payroll: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Pulse Nashville