Pulse Marketing Group has just opened a Customer Service/Marketing Position.
We are one of the largest and fastest growing Advertising Firms in the area and we are looking to expand even further.
We offer full-time positions, full paid training, and advancement opportunities within our company as well.
- Full Paid Training
- Hourly Compensation - Paid Weekly
- Weekly Bonuses and Incentives
- Opportunities for Growth
- Opportunities for Travel
- Yearly R&R Trips
If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet with you to discuss employment with your further!
This office is seeking a full-time Customer Service/Marketing Rep who is career minded and posses unmatched people skills. This is an entry level opening NOT in a call center environment. As a result of clients placing a high value on the more personalized approach and excellent customer service delivered by the customer service team, there is a new opening for the expansion of the retail campaign. Our company has partnered with over a dozen Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies Nationwide as well as locally. With these partnerships, we help our clients with their company branding, we help advertise their company and what they have to offer, and we host events in their names to help them gain a larger clientele base.
Our thorough training program ensures each and every one of our employee's is equipped with the tools necessary to thrive within our business. We only promote from within so growth opportunity within our office is a definite. We also guarantee a full 40 hour work week which is great for students and college graduates looking to start their career but haven't had much training elsewhere.
The Goals Are Simple: Every consumer must benefit from the promotions and events, every client must benefit from the services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
The Challenge: We are continuously expanding the client base and we need to make sure that we are hiring the right candidate that can help us to grow and expand even further... do you have that same ambition?
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields if possible but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a vehicle and valid Driver's License