Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? PMG has it all. We are offering retail sales professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with the leading providers of wireless products, services, and accessories in the US market.
PMG values our employees and believes the business is only as strong as its individuals who support it. As a Wireless Premium Retail distributor, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, and incredible benefits.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Training (Award-Winning)
- Leadership Development Programs
- National Discounts
- No waiting period to use accrued PTO
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career. If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!
Position Overview: The Wireless Consultant is responsible for providing excellent customer service and selling Wireless products to patrons. This position reports to Store Manager.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling products and services to new and existing customers
- Responsible for meeting current sales metrics Responsible for adhering to all sales processes and procedures as established by region and by Corporate
- Responsible for executing promotions and meeting or exceeding established sales goals as established within District
- Responsible for handling customer service issues
- Responsible for monitoring store merchandise to maintain optimum inventory level Responsible for maintaining store standards and appearance as established by Store Manager (SM) and District Manager (DM)
- Responsible for providing data as requested by SM/DM and completing weekly reports as required Flexible to work stores within District and outside of District as needed
- Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and procedures
- Must be able to work independently in a retail storefront
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the SM and DM
Only those with a strong desire to succeed and make money need to apply. Most of our sales management team has been promoted from within, so those wanting to further their careers have the environment to succeed at PMG.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of relevant field experience may be substituted for every one (1) year of required academia
- Strong sales skills and the ability to ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis while maintaining operations within a retail store environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated prioritizes tasks and works independently with minimal supervision
- Professional appearance and the ability to work early evenings and weekends
- Willing and able to attend New Hire Orientation (A one-week training within the first 30 days of employment)
- Punctual and on time to all work-related activities
- Coachable and willing to apply techniques and knowledge
- Provide an exceptional, best in class, customer experience
- Current on company communications, promotions & products (review all internal company emails daily)
- Willing to prospect customers via warm calls
- Capable of adapting quickly to industry and company changes
- Maintain minimum sales goals and expectations
- Extended periods of time standing
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals, and transmissions