The Towson office of Pulse Marketing Group has an immediate opening for a skilled Marketing Manager. This role will develop marketing plans, manage events and sponsorships, create marketing materials, maintain databases and mailing lists, develop industry targeting initiatives, and increase firm visibility through public relations, among other activities as assigned
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work with Senior Management to create and execute a cohesive marketing plan.
- Create and send out weekly email blast and newsletters.
- Organize current database of case studies, and create new case studies.
- Prepare information for client pitches.
- Plan, organize, manage and host client events. Manage all aspects of the events, coordinate all the details from invitations, agendas, RSVPs, etc.
- Track business development activities and work to determine ROI to assist with decision making on future activities.
- Work with each BD to coordinate weekly meetings and tracking of meetings against a plan.
- Create target media outreach and public relations efforts. Coordinate targeted advertising, surveys and award submission.
- Conduct various related business intelligence research.
- Create an overall marketing budget and manage to it.
Specific Skills Required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Self-directed and self-motivated a must. Ability to read and analyze data. Strong organizational skills.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business administration, Marketing, or Communication and a minimum of five years professional services marketing experience.