PMG has an exciting opportunity available for a personable and upbeat candidate looking to boost their experience in customer service & client relations as an associate or start their entry-level career in the marketing & sales fields!
This immediate full time entry level opening for a Customer Service & Client Relations Associate, being made available by our client (a trendy and progressive local marketing boutique focused on customer acquisition & customer support) is the perfect opportunity for an individual who possesses a big-picture mentality and is able to help with the expansion of new locations.
The Entry Level Customer Service & Client Relations Associate must demonstrate unmatched interpersonal skills and be able to become the “face" of the company for the client. Restaurant, Retail, and Hospitality professionals particularly excel in this position as they are able to apply a personal touch to all consumer interactions.
Our firm has developed a reputation for attracting exceptional individuals who are passionate about customer service & client care and who excel in a performance driven environment. Those individuals who demonstrate leadership ability in this entry level Customer Service & Client Relations Associate role will also be considered for higher level management positions after an initial evaluation in the first few months. We do not expect you to be an expert on day one, but through extensive training, there will be many opportunities to demonstrate your management ability.
- Engage with the targeted audience in a professional and welcoming manner and determine qualification status
- Align customer needs with product and service offerings
- Create lead generations for high profile clients
- Promote client and service awareness in the field
- Provide exceptional customer support & client care
What Makes Our Positions Different?
Our tailored marketing and sales experiences allow us to use a more personal approach to the development and growth of the company. Our philosophy emphasizes the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. Our training program provides exposure to all facets of the campaigns as well as an opportunity for entry level roles to grow into leadership and management positions. Finally, our progressive management culture is unlike any other firm, where the development of team members is as important as the customer support services rendered.
Our management team search is focused on individuals who are dedicated to consistently driving high standards and achieving customer service, client relations and client care excellence. Those who enjoy a small-company-feel, are adept at building relationships, and have a single-minded focus on delivering quality should apply.
Although limited related experience is required with this entry level position, the following critical attributes are preferred:
- Above average people & communication skills
- Excellent leadership qualities and winning attitude/great work ethic/ambition to succeed
Some benefits of the Entry Level Customer Service & Client Relations Associate Position:
Comprehensive Training by a National Manager; National and International Travel for Company Events; Opportunity for Community and Charity Involvement; Flexible Scheduling; Numerous Advancement Opportunities
- Experience in customer service, client relations, customer support, client care or retail/restaurant/hospitality related fields dealing with the general public is an asset
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people; Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer & client satisfaction
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- College Degree preferred
- Local to the office area