Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for a company that values a friendly work environment and that values YOU? Then look no further!!
Pulse Marketing, a technologically advanced electronics company with talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide. We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
This role will be responsible for interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about accounts, products, and services. They will also handle and resolve customer complaints, special orders, or returns. They will be answering customer’s questions regarding products or services and providing information to current or prospective customers. They may also be involved in soliciting sales for new or additional services or products. They will be a “lead” CSR, showing initiative, drive, and pro-activeness among the team assisting the other members, as required.
- Accountable for ensuring that customer requests for information and quotes are responded accurately and timely
- Solve complex problems and situations
- Complete routine / non-routine tasks in creative and effective ways, determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Assist / handle customer questions and concerns
- Proactive with customer satisfaction / surveys etc.
- Works under minimal supervision, relying on established processes and experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals
- Understand implementations of work and makes recommendations for solutions to problems
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment
- Must have experience in handling moderately difficult situations, requiring judgement in resolving issues or making recommendations
- Worked in an environment, focused on continuous improvement
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study
- Experience in working with a wide range of routine and non-routine tasks
- Ability to handle and solve complex customer situations
- Experience in demand-driven business process execution
- Has a track record in building and maintaining excellent relationships with internal customers
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under general supervision. No instructions needed on routine work and general instructions given on new lines of work or special assignments.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and business systems/software