Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Finance Associate plays a key role in the processing, maintenance, and reporting financial transactions for the company
This position works closely with all other staff in the Finance Department. The Finance Associate will have daily interaction with other staff members, Pulsar360 Partners and Customers
DUTIES: The Finance Associate will be trained on a variety of functions in the Finance Department.
- Process deposits and deliver either electronically or physically to banking institution on behalf of the company
- Responsible for the entry and maintenance of multiple cash and credit card sales
- Complete various related multiple month-end reconciliations and reports
- Process requests for Accounts Receivable activity
- Maintain Finance files and records
- Provide general Finance Office assistance as required
- Conduct all work duties error free
- Perform other duties as assigned
To be successful in our company culture you will need to be enthusiastic, hands-on and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ability utilize processes and procedures with strong internal controls will be a key part of the role.
This is a remote, work from home position. As such the candidate needs to be self-motivated and have excellent communication skills to work remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prior experience in a Finance Department of a Telecom/VoIP company is highly desired and is a major plus.
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial reports
- Assist in the creation of monthly and quarterly and yearly billing cycles and close process ensuring timeliness and accuracy of the financial results.
- Ensure transactions are recognized in accordance with relevant accounting standards and the Company's accounting policies
- Reconcile vendor/customer account balances and resolving discrepancies
- Manage assigned projects within the Finance Team
- Work with Customers and Partners to answer and resolve Finance related issues
- Must have very good Customer Skills
- Must be able to work independently and able to work on team projects when assigned
- Process work with Zero Errors
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting Principals
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Exceptional computer skills in the operation and functioning of all programs used by the organization, i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and ability to learn and master the use of other software used to process Financial functions
Work Related Experience:
3 year’s minimum experience working in a Finance Team
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and fellow employees and maintain professional composure during adverse situations.
· Exceptional organizational skills are required to succeed in this position.