Sales Administrative Assistant (Bilingual in Korean)
Pulmuone Foods USA Fullerton, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Company Brand Overview:
Pulmuone is a LOHAS, Lifestyle of Health &Sustainability, company that seeks to promote beautiful harmony between people and the earth. Pulmuone Foods USA brands include Nasoya, Wildwood, Emerald Valley Kitchen, Monterey Gourmet Foods, and Cibo Naturals. Pulmuone’s family of brands provide our consumers a wide variety of delicious products that are inspired by contemporary flavor palates and encourage a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Visit www.pulmuonefoodsusa.com to learn more about the company and brands.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the sales team with order management, internal and external communication, administrative follow-ups
- Input orders in the system and ensure the standard price is applied
- Check to receive and to post status of dropships (e.g. local delivery or shipment from Korea a Customers)
- Edit order quantity, dates, and confirm monthly closing
- Send invoices to customers with delivery or D+1
- Manage credit & return process
- Work and communicate directly with warehouse managers
- Share weekly order report from distributor to Sales Team
- Process sample request as requested by Sales Team
- Act as internal communication support for the Sales Team
- Communicate with overseas customers, gather production, and freight arrangements (including making necessary export-related documents such as commercial invoice & packing list)
- Manage employee purchase and Cal Recycle Report
- Handle customer service-related inquiries, complaints and resolve issues with DIS/DSD customers
- Check BL daily for signatures and file for records
- Review and organize all invoices daily and check weekly A/R and aging statements and report to Sales Team
- Manage ESMS & ERP-related work, including follow-ups, the accuracy of orders, proper accounting set up, order issues, etc.
- Assist with other responsibilities as assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual skills in Korean
- Strong MS Office skills, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner and meet deadlines
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Pulmuone Foods USAWhy Work Here?
Competitive Benefits and opportunity for growth!
BusinessView all jobs at Pulmuone Foods USA