Pulmuone is on the lookout for an experienced and highly skilled marketing individual who can thrive in a challenging environment, is passionate about food and can apply the latest marketing methods to their commercial marketing strategies. Pulmuone Foods USA is searching for an experienced and highly skilled Marketing Manager to work closely with the Marketing and Sales team members on several brands and their product lines. The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic professional who can multi-task effectively, offer quick and accurate advice and provide creative input to help advance our brands. The Marketing Manager will support the Sr. Marketing Comms. Manager and be involved in developing and executing B2C and B2B marketing strategies, plans and more.
Pulmuone is a LOHAS, Lifestyle of Health & Sustainability, company that seeks to promote beautiful harmony between people and the earth. Pulmuone Foods USA brands include Nasoya, Wildwood, Emerald Valley Kitchen, Monterey Gourmet Foods, and Cibo Naturals. Pulmuone’s family of brands provide our consumers a wide variety of delicious products that are inspired by contemporary flavor palates and encourage a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Visit www.pulmuonefoodsusa.com to learn more about the company and brands.
Essential Job Functions:
Brand Marketing: Assist in developing and executing Annual Operating Plans for the assigned brand(s) to drive brand objectives and business goals.
- Work with media and other agency partners to create and implement approved marketing plans
- Develop innovative and non-traditional ways to go to market to support brand objectives
- Develop effective brand communications including print, retail, digital, social, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to execute go-to-market plans including new product launches, advertising creative, media planning, public relations, social media, in-store execution, point of sales, displays, and other promotions
- Emphasize the importance of KPI measurement, tracking and timely reporting of marketing activity on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist in performing brand(s) market research studies, designing of retail/club/foodservice packaging, developing trade promotion materials including tradeshows, evaluating ROI of marketing campaigns and adjusting marketing plans as necessary
- Assist in developing annual marketing budget and updating the marketing budget monthly
Foodservice Channel New Business & Channel Development: Develop new foodservice business ideas and branding opportunities to drive Pulmuone’s foodservice brand(s) objectives and business goals.
- Partner with foodservice sales team to develop and execute strategies and marketing plans for existing and new channels
- Create marketing/branding programs that drive Pulmuone brand awareness and create interests for potential new customers/channels
- Identify needs and interests of potential new channels then effectively communicate benefits and opportunities available to meet needs and interests
- Maintain a reliable communication mechanism with cross functional teams, including category/product management, sales, marketing department to ensure efforts are in line with objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration. MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in CPG and/or Foodservice brand marketing experience is essential. B2B Marketing experience is a plus
- Experience managing P&L, media and budget required
- Must be able to create, execute and manage a sound marketing plan
- Influencing skills and team player; able to manage and motivate people, this person is able to build strong relationships with a wide range of people
- Demonstrate proven success in developing and implementing dynamic new channel/market strategies
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
- Strong project management skills
Please submit your resume to email@example.com