We are currently seeking an Store Manager-Automotive Parts to join our team. This role offers excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, paid vacations/holidays, and opportunities for promotion. Our store manager will supervise the smooth and efficient running of the store and is the face of Pull-A-Part to our customers, clients and vendors.
- Oversee the operations of the retail and production departments of the store
- Interact with customers to deliver friendly, helpful, and professional customer service
- Manage human resources for the store to effectively hire, mentor, and train new team-members
- Manage employee schedules to ensure effective daily coverage for store operating hours
- Work with sales and production personnel to improve store results and execute company strategies
- Oversee quality control and maintaining environmental, health, and safety standards
- Ensure positive relationships with customers, vendors, and other service providers
- Implement and maintain company policies and standards
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably in industrial, automotive, operations, or scrap recycling industries
- Strong administrative/organizational skills – including P&Ls, budgets, etc.
- Retail experience highly desired
- Good working knowledge of auto parts or interest in automobiles highly desired
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, climb, lift 50lbs, and stretch as required by a specific task
- Ability to work in environments with exposure to all weather conditions
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
- Military and/or leadership experience highly valued
Pull-A-Part puts a lot of effort into job satisfaction...The company is always moving forward and making things better for customers and employees." Katelynn D.
It's the best company I've worked for. I feel as if I'm appreciated here." Joao L.
"I love my job at Pull-A-Part. Every day, I get to do something new and exciting." Tiffany P.
Why Work Here?Pull-A-Part, an award-winning automotive recycling company, has spent over 20 years innovating and transforming the Do-It-Yourself Auto Parts Industry. We have set the industry standard for customer service, car selection, and technology...and we keep getting better! We look forward to welcoming you to Pull-A-Part, and to your success and growth here with us. Pull-A-Part puts a lot of effort into job satisfaction...The company is always moving forward and making things better for customers and employees." Katelynn D. It's the best company I've worked for. I feel as if I'm appreciated here." Joao L. "I love my job at Pull-A-Part. Every day, I get to do something new and exciting." Tiffany P.
LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH DRIVE-If you enjoy a challenge, excellent benefits, and a great work environment, join the Pull-A-Part team.