Pull-A-Part, LLC, a leading automobile recycler and DIY parts retailer has the perfect opportunity for an excellent General Laborer who would enjoy processing and dismantling automobiles. The General Laborer will perform manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, moving materials, and assist with a variety of production team functions. The General Laborer typically possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects relating to the job. The General Laborer reports to supervisor or manager and will train under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions:
- Standing, walking, bending, climbing and stretching are required in a variety of weather conditions. The work environment is industrial and outdoors.
- Manual dexterity to handle tools and ability to do medium lifting are required to perform basic job functions
- Vision must be sufficient to perform job functions as described above
- Exposure on a regular basis to outdoor weather conditions
- Very busy heavy industrial production environment
- Daytime work