We are seeking an excellent Retail Sales Manager to join our team. This role combines supervision of sales activities, team training and management, and maintenance of the store. This retail sales manager position offers excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, paid vacations/holidays, and opportunities for promotion.
- Engage and motivate personnel to improve store results and execute company strategies
- Perform all retail functions within the store environment, as needed
- Ensure positive relationships with customers, vendors, and other service providers
- Ability to work retail store hours, including overtime, weekends, and some holidays
- Implement and maintain company policies and standards
- Maintain environmental, health, and safety standards (Including use of personal protection equipment)
- Deliver friendly, helpful, and professional customer service
- Effectively hire, mentor, and train new team-members
- 3+ years retail sales management experience
- Knowledge and experience in the auto dismantling industry, or auto parts sales experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of auto parts
- Ability to manage a retail store environment with approximately ten employees under your direct supervision
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong administrative/organizational skills – including scheduling, sales reports, transaction monitoring, and cash management, etc.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, climb, lift 50lbs, and stretch as required by a specific task
- Ability to work in environments with exposure to all weather conditions
- Must have reliable means of transportation to work
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
Pull-A-Part puts a lot of effort into job satisfaction...The company is always moving forward and making things better for customers and employees." Katelynn D.
It's the best company I've worked for. I feel as if I'm appreciated here." Joao L.
"I love my job at Pull-A-Part. Every day, I get to do something new and exciting." Tiffany P.
Why Work Here?Pull-A-Part, an award-winning automotive recycling company, has spent over 20 years innovating and transforming the Do-It-Yourself Auto Parts Industry. We have set the industry standard for customer service, car selection, and technology...and we keep getting better! We look forward to welcoming you to Pull-A-Part, and to your success and growth here with us. Pull-A-Part puts a lot of effort into job satisfaction...The company is always moving forward and making things better for customers and employees." Katelynn D. It's the best company I've worked for. I feel as if I'm appreciated here." Joao L. "I love my job at Pull-A-Part. Every day, I get to do something new and exciting." Tiffany P.
LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH DRIVE-If you enjoy a challenge, excellent benefits, and a great work environment, join the Pull-A-Part team.