We are seeking energetic security officers with exceptional communication skills. This position requires indoor/outdoor patrols with some security vehicle patrolling. Officers will work with a security team on daily basis and communicate with numerous staff members. Room for growth within organization. We are accepting applications at this high end account and all applications will be considered. Please respond with your resume for immediate consideration.
· Excellent Customer Service, Communication, and “People” skills
· Professional Appearance and Demeanor
· Outgoing Personality
· Energetic and Detail-oriented
· Computer Knowledge - Microsoft Office Suite
· Willingness to Lead by Example
· “Can-do, Will-do” attitude – ability to work primarily day shift, with overlapping hours on the night and evening shifts; must be willing to adjust work hours to the needs of the site, and cover open posts when required
· Ability to pass a comprehensive background investigation, including drug screen and criminal background check
· Development and management of security officer training including initial and assignment certification training and performance testing
· Development and updating of security officer post orders including completing spot testing and regular compliance reviews
· Development, implementation, refinement, tracking, and reporting regular and useful metrics
· Emergency response coordination and testing
· Liaison with client security management
· Manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis
· Maintaining a thorough understanding of all security systems such as badging, alarm and access control systems. Be capable of instructing others in the use of these systems.
· Perform all duties in accordance with approved client policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.