Process Development Scientist
Puerto Rico Professionals Juncos, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
To conceive, design, implement and execute specific scientific experiments, which contribute to the successful completion of goals and/or projects under general guidance of supervisor. Under general guidance of supervisor, Conceives and designs, executes or evaluates, and interprets experimental strategies. Provides input to new processes to generate robust and reliable data. Ensures that studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations. Designs, monitors or conducts experimental strategies with general guidance from supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences/Engineering and 5 years of directly related experience
- Proficient in the preparation of Deviation / Investigation
- Knowledge in Inspection / Packaging / Devices Process including In-Process Testing preferred Auto-Injectors
- Computer Skills (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge Statistical Analysis (Minitab)
- Provides advanced data analysis and interpretation
- Fully Bilingual
Puerto Rico Professionals
PRPDG has been providing top-notch consulting services based on decades of experience. The company is armed with a staff of seasoned professionals equipped to meet the challenge of completing projects be they short-term contracts or long-term projects on time and under budget, to the cent.