A new, dynamic, and community-oriented restaurant, seeking a Restaurant Manager to ensure all guests have a vibrant experience that showcases the high-quality flavors and atmosphere of the island. Every guest should walk in the door and feel at home with a warm welcome, a variety of options for fresh, flavorful food sourced from local farmers, and craft cocktails.
- Create the restaurant culture by fostering a work environment that encourages people to act with integrity and treat each other and their ideas with respect and enthusiasm.
- Coach and develop the strengths and abilities of the team.
- Provide constant feedback to team members with instructions that clarify information, expectation, and results.
- Celebrate successes and use them to motivate and encourage team members.
- Proactively build business and customer partnerships.
- Participates in operationally sound business practices by ensuring proper staffing levels are met, supplies are readily available and in good working order, and all facilities are safe and sanitary.
- Minimum 3-5 years of restaurant and bar experience.
- Experience training others in a similar environment.
- Understanding of full-service restaurant operations.
- Proficient with Dropbox and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Aptitude to conduct and supervise inventory cycles, point-of-sale operations, employee scheduling, and business forecasting.
- Knowledge of current food and beverage trends