Senior Cloud Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Pueo is known for bringing the best talent and unique tools to every opportunity. Pueo's Parliament (aka workforce) is composed of professionals who are seeking the opportunity to work in a small business with a flat organization that thrives on career development and independence. In support of mission and professional growth, our Parliament has supported the development of multiple patents, proprietary tools, and applications as well as trademarked processes.
Our flat organization emphasizes career development across multiple career environments (at the members own pace) and ensures those who contribute broadly are properly rewarded. Pueo has four career environments where every member of the parliament can participate. Each environment has opportunities available for all levels. Opportunities are framed by an employee's desires and capabilities, and we ensure challenges, growth, and unique experiences are available for employees at all levels.
Our Career Environments (Program, Functional, Service, and Leadership) provide numerous opportunities for employees to invest in their personal growth and those things that offer fulfillment. We invest in helping our members create and execute their career development plans. Our Pods (small teams of 5 or less) are comprised of personnel with similar skillsets to ensure mentorship, understanding, and peer support.
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team in Joint Base Anacostia Bolling. The Senior Cloud Engineer leads, plans, schedules, and controls complex Cloud projects and activities with customers, support groups, and vendors on concurrent projects.
- Assists in the planning and engineering of the organization's cloud computing infrastructure and applications. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of cloud technology, including Software as Service(SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS).
- Develops policies and procedures to ensure in the Cloud IT environment information systems reliability and accessibility and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data
- Evaluates current Cloud system performance, cost, and compatibility attributes in comparison to commercial off-theshelf software and/or development applications and makes recommendations for enhancement, redesign, and Cloud migration.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- A minimum of 8 years of experience or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
- Must possess DoD 8570 IAT III level certification
- Must have experience with various cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
Pueo is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. Pueo takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Pueo Business Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Pueo Business Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?