Web Deployment Specialist - Virtual/Remote
Publishing Concepts Burlington, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Web Deployment Specialist at PCI is responsible for the quality and timeliness of our consumer facing website implementations. A non-managerial position, they will report to the Deployment Manager and are responsible for directing information flow to and from internal and external clients in order to properly deploy websites for data collection projects.
On a weekly basis, the Web Deployment Specialist is responsible for ensuring all new project starts are ready for marketing as it relates to the setup of our Client Relationship Management tool. These configuration tasks for the CRM websites include the following areas:
- Set up the input fields to match the client’s specifications for data collection
- Integrate the applicable agent call flow scripts within the CRM
- Configure the product offerings, including pricing and points for sales commission
- Adhere to milestone cases in our issue tracking system by set completion dates
- Create the storefronts for product merchandise buying
- Partner with client-facing and sales resources to create customized scripting
- Thrive in a fast-paced work from home environment
- Experience or familiarity with sales or a sales environment
- Highly skilled in communications, meeting deadlines, using Microsoft Excel
- Skilled with: Search engine optimization, tag management, Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, structured Query Language (T-SQL preferred), standards compliant HTML 5, cascading style sheets, web site standards-based design and support, web content preparation (especially graphics, text)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Medical insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Wellness program, 401K with company match, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Paid sick leave, Bereavement leave, Educational Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance
Publishing Concepts, LP (PCI): Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we partner with colleges, high schools, and service organizations to engage their alumni and members. We collect data and stories, publish alumni/membership directories, oral history projects. Our prestigious clients include institutions such as Harvard, Spelman, Texas A&M, and Georgetown. We also provide services to organizations such as Peace Corps, Shriners International, and Vietnam Veterans of America.
Our notthebigcompany Values:
- Pursue EXCELLENCE (Purposefully!)
- Unlock HUMAN POTENTIAL
- Act with INTEGRITY
- Innovate a CULTURE of Relationship and Fun
- Lead with a SERVANT’S HEART
Coordinate new application deployments: Web Deployment Specialist is responsible for overseeing the deployment process of new functionality for new and existing clients and enforcing adherence to project timelines. Web Deployment Specialist will ensure applications are deployed properly by assisting in thorough testing before production release and that the newly launched software meets client functionality expectations (user acceptance) through proper follow-up.
Serve as liaison between Sales, Operations and Marketing: Web Deployment Specialist is responsible for ensuring effective management of internal communications. Tasks to keep necessary parties informed include attending regular check-in meetings with marketing, and managing the escalation of any reported software issues from our call center agents to the software development team.
Conduct Associate training on new functionality within the CRM application: End-user training is a critical component of maintaining good client relations. The Web Deployment Specialist is responsible for developing end-user documentation for training and education sessions on major software functionality releases.
Troubleshoot End-user Problems: Collaborate and communicate effectively with members of the team and end-users of the software to properly identify and document complex software and data problems. All issues must be submitted to the issue ticket system for timely resolution.
Structured Query Language (T-SQL)
Cascading style sheets
Web site standards-based design
Web content preparation (graphics, text)
Minimum High School Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
TechnologyView all jobs at Publishing Concepts