Remote Sales Job - New Grads Apply Today! - Virtual/Remote
Publishing Concepts Fayetteville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Is Sallie Mae knocking at your front door? Ready to be treated like a professional?
- Earn $47K to $60K+/year! High volume inbound/outbound sales environment
- Connect with alumni/veterans, sell alumni gear and directories, collect stories for Oral History Projects and work with people who care.
Publishing Concepts, LP (PCI): Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we partner with colleges, high schools, and service organizations to engage their alumni and members. We collect data to publish alumni/membership directories, capture personal stories for the Oral History Projects, and sell alumni merchandise. Our prestigious clients include institutions such as Harvard, Spelman, Texas A&M, and Georgetown. We also provide services to organizations such as Shriners International and Vietnam Veterans of America.
Medical insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Wellness program, 401K with company match, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Paid sick leave, Bereavement leave, Educational Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance
At PCI, our purpose is to inspire dreams and transform lives. Our Sales Associates are competitive, passionate about sales and deliver a WOW experience to our clients. We offer a HIGH ENERGY and FUN environment.
Our notthebigcompany Values:
- Pursue EXCELLENCE (Purposefully!)
- Unlock HUMAN POTENTIAL
- Act with INTEGRITY
- Innovate a CULTURE of Relationship and Fun
- Lead with a SERVANT’S HEART
What you can expect:
- Update caller’s contact records for their school or organization’s directory
- Collect stories and conduct interviews for the Oral History Project
- Sell directories and alumni products (such as hats, travel bags, and apparel)
- Learn proven sales strategies applied in a high-energy and supportive environment
- Report to the Inside Sales Manager and meet regularly to develop a positive working relationship
- Contests, cool incentives, ongoing sales and leadership training, recognition
- Training rate = $22/hr + commission
- Post-training choose between a commission structure or no-commission compensation plan
- Shift 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm CST work from home in AR, FL, GA, KS, MS, OK, TX, or VA
- 40-hour work week Monday – Friday
- Work 1 Saturday every three months
- MUST reside in the following states: AR, FL, GA, KS, MS, OK, TX, or VA
- HAVE 1+ year(s) of total work history, 4-year college degree, or 1 year of professional sales experience
- MUST HAVE a High School Diploma or equivalent. A college degree is a plus!
- HAVE previous experience working from home and with Zoom, Five9, Outlook, MS Office Suite.
- Are competitive and able to close a high percentage of sales to meet goals
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Minimum 1 year of total work history - professional sales experience or 4 year college degree
Willing to work 9am - 6pm CST during initial 6 week training and then work a 12pm – 9pm CST schedule from home
Work 1 Saturday every three months
Must be comfortable making high volume calls each day
This position requires the employee to live in one of these states: AR, FL, GA, KS, MS, OK, TX, or VA,. Can you comply with this?
If you are offered this position, will you be able to complete a background and drug screen within 48 hours
Minimum High School Degree or equivalent
Knowledge in: Zoom
Knowledge in: Five9 Call Center Software or equivalent
Knowledge in: Microsoft Office Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at Publishing Concepts