IT Help Desk Support - Virtual/Remote
Publishing Concepts Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Wellness program, 401K with company match, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Paid sick leave, Bereavement leave, Educational Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance
Our notthebigcompany Values:
- Pursue EXCELLENCE (Purposefully!)
- Unlock HUMAN POTENTIAL
- Act with INTEGRITY
- Innovate a CULTURE of Relationship and Fun
- Lead with a SERVANT’S HEART
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users. Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- General awareness of computer systems, PC repair, and network management
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
- Ability deploy, configure, and support operating systems on desktop and mobile
- Understanding and appreciation for information security within systems and user devices.
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time.
- Expertise with Microsoft Products
- Office / Office 365
- Strong Knowledge of Computer Hardware (CompTIA A+ certification preferred)
- Intermediate Knowledge of Remote Desktop
- Intermediate Knowledge of Software Installation Procedures
- Strong skills in Email transport and Filtering technologies
Minimum education preferred of the position:
Bachelor's degree preferred, especially with a major in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
Minimum experience of the position:
One or more years experience required in a IT Help Desk capacity.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
Willing to work fulltime (40 hours per week)
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Minimum one year experience in an IT Help Desk capacity
Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high customer service standards
Comfortable with service ticket processing, troubleshooting & research business application, PC, server, and network hardware errors
This position requires the employee to live in one of these states: AR, FL, GA, KS, MS, OK, TX, or VA,. Can you comply with this?
Minimum High School Degree or equivalent certification
Knowledge in: Microsoft Business Technologies including: Windows Server (all versions), Exchange Server, Internet Information Services (IIS)
Knowledge in: Microsoft Office suite
Knowledge in: Desktop/PC troubleshooting skills
Knowledge in: Design, build, and implement server hardware
Knowledge in: Email transport and filtering technologies
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
TechnologyView all jobs at Publishing Concepts