Manager, Inside Sales
Publishing Concepts Inc. Pharr, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Lead a team of 18-25 professional inside sales associates in achieving sales targets in an inbound warm lead call center environment
- Prepare and analyze data to improve team results and call quality and metrics
- Our clients are proactive school alumni, veterans, and association members
NOT the typical big company! Apply today and see for yourself.
Voted #1 Best Places to work in Arkansas and #2 Virginia
Voted Best Companies to work in Texas
Our Best Candidates:
- Will embody our company values
- MUST HAVE 2+ years experience in a management position leading an inside sales team
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field is strongly preferred
- Excellent leadership communication and team building experience
About Publishing Concepts, LP (PCI): We are a Dallas-based company that partners with colleges, universities, fraternities, sororities, public and private high schools, associations and service organizations of all sorts to engage their alumni and members. We collect data and stories, publish alumni and membership directories, produce oral history projects, implement fundraising programs, and share alumni and member stories across their respective communities. Today PCI produces alumni directories for schools such as Harvard, Spelman, Texas A&M, and Georgetown. We also provide services to organizations such as Peace Corps, Shriners International, and Vietnam Veterans of America.
What you can expect:
- GREAT base + bonus, 40-hr week Monday - Friday, and 1 Saturday every quarter
- Contests, cool incentives, ongoing sales and leadership training, recognition
- Manage a team working an 8-hour schedule between 12:00 – 9:00 pm CST
- Work From Home position
- Monitor calls, provide feedback and solutions to improve quality and performance
- Partner with peers, identify trends and areas of opportunity in an effort to elevate performance
- Ensure associates and Lead Agents are achieving desired performance, provide coaching
- Take initiative on additional tasks, projects, training, as needed to support associate, team and call center
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize productivity
- Hire, train, coach, and lead sales representatives as they provide support for customers
- Answer representative’s questions, guide them through difficult calls or issues, diffuse angry customers, or handle issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Lead team meetings
- Take initiative on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
Our notthebigcompany Values:
- Pursue EXCELLENCE (Purposefully!)
- Unlock HUMAN POTENTIAL
- Act with INTEGRITY
- Innovate a CULTURE of Relationship and Fun
- Lead with a SERVANT’S HEART
- Medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, PTO, Wellness and 401k
- Teladoc support on Day 1!
- Vacation, sick, personal, holiday pay time off and sabbaticals
Learn more about PCI: http://notthebigcompany.com/
PCI is firmly committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. PCI offers employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, U.S. military and or other prohibited bases of discrimination, both state and local. All aspects of the employment relationship (including recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination) are subject to this policy. Candidates must pass pre-employment background check and drug screens.
***We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas***