Manager, Information Technology
Publishing Concepts Inc. Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
The IT Manager reports to the CTO and is responsible for the management, strategy, and execution of IT infrastructure to support an organization of 450 work-from-home associates. Job responsibilities include managing a team, as well as network, overseeing technical projects in alignment with organizational goals, and directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes.
- Manages IT team responsible for network, servers, security, and end-user devices
- Directs technical and architectural aspects of new projects, including network, security, call center/IVR, and software deployments
- Develops/maintains disaster recovery and business continuity plans for the organization
- Assists in organizational compliance for PCI DSS Level 1, SOC 2, and other regulatory and legal requirements
- Assists in financial planning for budgetary purposes and handles vendor relationships on defining requirements, coordinating delivery of the work product and managing payment terms
- Ensures that the IT services in question meet the organization’s vision and needs
- Responds rapidly to critical issues as well as anticipate and prevent potential problems, working the hours necessary to complete an IT initiative
- Finds solutions that meet cost and time constraints
Minimum education preferred of the position:
Bachelor's degree preferred, especially with a major in Business, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering, or equivalent work experience. Experience in software development and database programming knowledge.
Minimum certification/license preferred of the position: N/A
Minimum experience required of the position: 10+ years’ experience
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities preferred of the position:
Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Business Technologies including: Windows Server (all versions), Active Directory, Exchange Server, Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Experience with LAN/WAN/VPN networks and network equipment (Cisco)
- Security of PCI DSS assets (software, data, hardware, etc.) including knowledge of tools such as Mimecast, Zscaler, ManageEngine, Dell SecureWorks, and DDI
- Knowledge and adherence to PCI DSS Level 1, SOC 2, and CAN-SPAM rules
- Excellent knowledge in physical architecture to manage servers, VMs and containerization, load balancing, high availability, firewalls and reverse proxies
- Solid working knowledge of logical architecture: databases, data cache, session management, app servers, microservices, API gateways
- Solid working knowledge of DevOps: Source code repos, deployment tool chain, static/dynamic code checking, unit tests, automated testing, blue/green deployments, secrets management
- Excellent customer service skills ensuring internal client needs are met and expectations are exceeded
PCI is firmly committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. PCI offers employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, U.S. military and or other prohibited bases of discrimination, both state and local. All aspects of the employment relationship (including recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination) are subject to this policy. Candidates must pass pre-employment background check and drug screens.
***We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas***
Publishing Concepts Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Publishing Concepts Inc.