Senior Marketing Manager (Brand Strategist)
- Posted: over a month ago
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.Job Description
We’re looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Strategist to join our entrepreneurial team of strategic, creative, self-starters as we build a best in class Global Brand Marketing Practice to help drive awareness and knowledge of the Publicis Sapient brand. As a critical team member, you will own both the brand communications and content strategy from end to end.
Drawing on your expertise and desire to understand what motivates, excites, and moves our audience, you’ll develop the strategies and determine the right message, content, experiences, and media approach to drive how all of it comes to life across our brand ethos.
You will be instrumental in building our Integrated Marketing Communication framework to increase global awareness by telling our audience who we are and showcasing why they should care through our top-of-funnel marketing efforts.
The Ideal Person:
A self-starter who is a strong MarCom strategist with the ability to oversee the development and execution of our global strategy and communications hierarchy and content approach. You will be confident in building and maintaining relationships across the marketing team.
- Ownership of developing the communications and content strategy for the PS brand.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the brand, competitive landscape, regional nuances, and how we can position the brand to drive awareness and education.
- Build deep relationships across marketing, the business, outside partners, and more, to understand the business and DBT space.
- Develop a deep understanding of audience, mindset, attitudes, needs, challenges, and motivations and how our brand value proposition meets those needs.
- Develop, and own the strategies that build awareness, knowledge, connection, and consideration along the B2B marketing funnel.
- Work with our dedicated internal agency POD – creative, content, media, analytics – and other teams in our functions – web development, social and internal communications – to coordinate, execute, and iterate marketing plans and manage against KPIs.
- Proactively provide a strategic approach (e.g., A/B testing creative messaging in the market) to marketing optimization to support application volume and quality.
You Will Also:
- Develop strategic briefs – a crystallized understanding of your approach and insights – to provide concrete direction for creative, media, web, internal communications, and social media teams.
- Inform marketing tactics, provide guidance to optimize, and use a storytelling approach to sharing data and insights with key stakeholders.
- Have a strategic big-picture thinking mindset developing a deep knowledge of current and future marketing, digital, and media trends.
- Own dynamic brand and content projects and programs from brainstorming to activation.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Multiple years of experience leading communications and content strategy.
- MarCom strategist at the core
- Experience in integrated multi-channel marketing
- Understanding of brand, communications, content, media, and social platforms
- Strong communications skills and ability to influence others
- Have a high level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities
- Drive to learn and expand your capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
Set Yourself Apart with:
- Agency background/experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset – excited about collaborative building
- Persuasive communications and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in B2C/B2B, advanced degree, or brand marketing
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
BusinessView all jobs at Publicis Sapient