Senior Associate, Global Immigration and Mobility
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.Job Description
The Senior Associate is a key member of the Capacity - Global Immigration & Mobility
Team responsible for operationally coordinating all North America immigration situations as they relate to corporate visas and mobility. You will be the conduit between members of the Global Mobility team and the individual for operational based tasks.
- Implement Quality standards though checklists, eligibility matrix, SOP/BOK
- Work closely with Human Resources, Staffing, Hiring and Business Teams to facilitate business operations for temporary and permanent international transfers to North America
- Coordinate with internal teams to process domestic relocations including company-based and personal relocations to ensure all compliance requirements are met, including immigration and tax
- Work collaboratively with the Groupe’s Global Mobility team on case initiations, coordination and end-stages
- Track and maintain work permit expirations to ensure continuous legal status of employees
- Provide inputs to internal teams and lead implementation plan for process improvements and system automation
- Ensure timely dispatch of information to stakeholders for status updates, program initiatives, process changes.
- Prepare reports for various process tracks for data analysis;
- Provide timely updates to planning teams and other stakeholders for decision making, tracking, and operational efficiency
- Audits and Compliance:
- Prepare and deploy mechanisms to enforce/track compliance to local immigration regulations.
- Prepare and conduct internal audits to support operational efficiency and be the POC for external audits.
- Manage and maintain compliance documents such as LCA postings.
- Vendor Management:
- Collaborate with vendors/Groupe’s Resources team to monitor SLAs and adherence to agreements
- Oversee vendor invoices and work with appropriate teams for payments and closure
- Team Management
- Conduct internal training to team members to ensure processes are followed and SLAs met
- Conduct trainings to stakeholders on processes and systems to ensure systems are used in accordance to intended use.
Future Responsibilities may adjust as US policy shifts or based on business demands.Qualifications
Your Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams.
- Exceptional time and priority management skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills coupled with strategic thinking.
- Exceptional relationship development skills.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as an immigration specialist or paralegal supporting immigration filings in a law firm or corporate setting.
- Partner for client-impact by building stakeholder relationships at all levels by demonstrating our Core Values
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
- Program/Project/Process Management skills & experience.
- Very strong MS Office skills.
A Tip from the Hiring Manager: “Ideal candidates will be a self-starter willing to jump in and learn the Publicis Sapient way!”
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
LegalView all jobs at Publicis Sapient
Get fresh Sapient Consulting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.