- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a digital business transformation partner of choice, we’ve spent nearly three decades utilizing the disruptive power of technology and ingenuity to help digitally enable our clients' business in their pursuit of next.
We bring a startup mindset and agile methods to both established companies and the public sector to unlock value in ways that delight their customers and improve their operational effectiveness. Our approach to transformation is grounded in a view of both the company and the customers simultaneously, and a unique fusing of strategy and consulting, experience and engineering with an enduring culture of problem-solving creativity.
In the space between next and now is how. And we believe that how you seize that space is everything.Job Description
As a DevOps Architect you will be a part of a smart cross-functional team delivering digital business transformation solutions to our clients. You’ll have the unique opportunity to increase the engineering team productivity by hunting and solving opportunities within the products of some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll be instrumental in helping our engineering teams to deliver customer features faster by identifying opportunities to automate.
- Build, test, and administer highly available container application platform clusters (e.g., RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker Datacenter, etc.)
- Champion security by injecting it into the existing development workflow and every stage of software development, ensuring the entire infrastructure is secure
- Identify normal routines and repeatable tasks that are candidates for automation, and then create and support the deployment of automation using Ansible
- Work within complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk, and understand varied customer deployments
- Assist application teams with onboarding to container application platforms in areas such as resource requirements, capacity analysis, and troubleshooting support
- Azure/AWS provisioning, configuration management, storage management, network management, and virtualization
- Create the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) automation infrastructure to support the project engineering team
- Developing and improving standards for security (via security as code) across a continuous delivery environment and cloud-based production deployments
Your Skills & Experience:
- Azure or AWS experience; experiences with Cloud Service continuous delivery systems
- Significant experience building automated pipelines
- Experience working with container technologies (such as Docker and Kubernetes)
- End-to-end understanding of CI/CD pipeline and how to assess them from a security point of view
- Experience with both Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing methodologies and tools
- Experience working with container application platform clusters
- Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques
- Experience working in an agile environment, such as Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe
- Source control experience (such as GitHub)
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical issues clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team with adjusting priorities and deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
Pay Range: $90,000 - $175,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Publicis Sapient