Cloud Sales Specialist, Microsoft Azure
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.Job Description
Publicis Sapient has invested heavily in expanding its Partnerships Organization in recent years. One of the focus areas of this expansion has been with Microsoft. This role is focused on helping grow the Microsoft Cloud Practice at Publicis Sapient. Your role will be to assist fellow Practice members by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers - internally and externally. You liaise with the product marketing, management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to the solutions that Publicis Sapient has created with Microsoft Cloud.
In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with the sales team to introduce Microsoft Cloud to the current clients of Publicis Sapient. You will help prospective clients and current clients understand the power of Microsoft Cloud, explaining technical features and problem-solving any potential roadblocks. A major focus of this role will be evangelizing and educating current delivery teams on “Why Microsoft Azure and How.”
This will require an understanding of Microsoft Clouds Products and how they can be applied to the challenges our clients face.
- Work with the Practice Team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Manage the technical relationship with Microsoft field we work with, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work hands-on with project teams and prospect clients to demonstrate and prototype Microsoft Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Microsoft Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required (post-Covid).
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical pre-sales in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team).
- Experience with Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies specifically on Microsoft Azure Platform
- Experience presenting and delivering technical pitches in collaboration with a Sales Lead
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experience with networking concepts including: routing, VPNs, load balancers, firewalls, and security
- Experience in Microsoft Cloud Platform with technical certifications
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management - especially as it relates to big data trends and issues within businesses.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Flexible vacation policy; Time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
Career Level: Director