Associate Director - Optimization & Personalization Strategist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.Job Description
Joining a leading Data Analytics practice you will be responsible for driving client value through cross channel experimentation and personalization strategy across industry verticals. You’ll play a leadership role in delivering a best in class digital engagement program. You’ll play a hands-on role experimenting, optimizing and personalizing across the consumer journey, while also mentoring and teaching others on process and best practice in data and analytics driven experimentation & personalization.
• In partnership with the client you will lead the maturity and evolution of a cross channel experimentation program by establishing measurement, quantification of value, governance, best practice while bringing fresh and innovative thinking and approach
• You’ll be creating optimization experiences from scratch with audiences from first, third and owned data sets. Mastery with profile scripts, response tokens, set-up and debug A/B, MVT, Auto running tests. Integrate reporting with broader analytics systems for enhanced BI based dashboarding capabilities
• You’ll be leading strategy, planning and activation of below personalization categories
o Content: Through experimentation tools
o Product: Ability to create and manage product catalogs including rules. You’ll have experience with product recommendations out of box and custom algorithms. You’ll create activities, design and reporting capabilities around delivery, ingestion, engagement and reporting with product recommendations engine
o Customer: You’ll have experience with 1:1 customer personalization use-cases with examples of how customers experiences are enhanced in real-time based on data availability from AEP/GMP
• You’ll be well versed in building experimentation pipelines/backlogs leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to build test hypothesis and score and prioritize experiments to maximum impact – incremental revenue, customer engagement and a range of success outcomes
• Analyzing customer journeys under an optimization-focused lens, while interpreting experimentation results
• Present insights to clients and account teams in a compelling and relevant story with recommendations backed by robust analysis
• Guide your team and the client team through experimentation learning & best practices
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, design and technology to shape meaningful customer journeys and customer centric thinking
• Hands-on experience delivering, executing and managing optimization programs and analytics engagements
• Experience with experimentation tools such as Adobe Target and Optimizely
• Experience with product recommendations tools like Adobe Recommendations, Google Recommendations AI
Consulting & Project Management
• 8+ years of experience with a focus in Digital Analytics and Optimization – A/B and Multivariate testing across channels
• 8+ years of experience is delivering content, product and 1:1 customer personalization use-cases in any industry vertical (retail experience is a plus)
• Strong consultative skills and the ability to challenge status quo and gain adoption - proven ability to influence stakeholder and senior leaders, and manage organizational change
• Ability to build relationships and work as part of a large, cross functional team to solve complex problems – both with internal teams & external clients
• Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit & the ability to hit the ground running
• Ability to build strategic roadmaps and have a proven track record of managing large multi-team projects
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at Publicis Sapient
Get fresh Digital Marketing Strategist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.