Supervisor, Integrated Planning
Publicis Imagine Burbank, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
“If you can dream it, you can do it”- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the newly assigned media agency for Disney+, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts as well as Hulu, ESPN/ ESPN+.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine. Dreaming. Doing.Job Description
The Integrated Strategy Supervisor will manage the day-to-day Media Planning and Strategy functions for Disney+. This person will support a team in the development, execution, and stewardship of media plans for assigned business. The Supervisor will also effectively leverage experience, knowledge and skills to push fresh thinking to address client, agency, and team needs with the assistance of the senior staff on the business.
This position will manage several junior staff day to day and reports directly to the AMD/VP, Strategy. This role will support our Disney+ client and sit in our Burbank office location.
- Responsible for contributing to the development of and executing strategy for the functional area
- Evaluates capabilities and composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience
- Evaluates and assesses media performance in order to determine the extent to which the original media objectives and strategies were accomplished
- Research, interpret and evaluate available marketing and research data to develop media objectives and strategies
- Responsible for managing projects and resources for area of specialization
- Effectively communicate and present to top management and clients
- Closely supervise the implementation and execution of the media plan, which includes ideation, budgeting, scheduling and establishing benchmarks for control
- Accountable for accuracy and media intelligence
- Supervise and motivate direct reports
- Coordination and communication across inter-agency partnerships and internal resources/teams
- Managing the process and procedure for client set up, billing and all administrative functions
- Resource for others to resolve complex questions/problems
- May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Agency experience is required
- 3+ years of experience with integrated media planning
- Computer Skills/Software Knowledge: Microsoft Suite, Nielsen Suite, Kantar, IMS, Flowchart Software, R/F and Optimization Software, Social Tracking tools, comScore, Prisma, Mbox, MRI/GfK, GWI
- Strong knowledge of all cross-channel media, with a drive for curiosity and passion for the client’s business
- Demonstrate ability to learn new propriety software and processes quickly and proficiently
- Solid written and verbal skills, with ability to present to clients, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
- Minimal supervision, relies on experience/judgment
- Understanding of Activation/Negotiation team functions
- Understand the capabilities of each media channel to maximize the impact and components within each campaign
- Able to make independent decisions and identify priorities
- Meet client and internal deadlines and obligations
- Manage projects, resources, stakeholders, and participants
- Orient, train, assign and review the work of subordinates
- Be able to identify and promote solutions
- Be a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems/issues
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Publicis Imagine