Sr. Analyst, FP&A
- Posted: over a month ago
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Senior Analyst role consists of providing analytical support and insights for DEG’s overall operating plans. This position requires close collaboration with DEG’s Finance team and Finance Directors of the affiliated agencies in order to consolidate and provide accurate and insightful information to the DEG CFO.
• Day-to-day support on tasks for the CFO, Director, and FP&A Manager
• Autonomously manage monthly and recurrent FP&A deliverables and oversees tasks workload in coordination with the FP&A Manager.
• Support in the monthly consolidations reports and decks for actuals, forecasts, and budgets, including revenue reporting and agencies profitability.
• Provide weekly financial reporting guidelines, highlighting risks and opportunities, with timely and precise analysis.
• Lead recurrent tasks in support to the team in terms of reporting, making sure processes are lean and ensure proactive actions for adjustments in coordination with the FPA Manager.
• Working, in coordination with the FPA manager, on costs analysis, HFM organizational structure, developing, and maintaining positive relationships with agency finance leads.
• Analyzing budget vs. actual costs to ensure DEG profitability is at target level.
• Analyze Business Development data though Salesforce including pitches and prospecting financial information, to ensure consistency in forecasting and budgeting.
• Collect, consolidate, and analyze recurrent requests on the DEG Perimeter.
• Drive reporting accuracy and interact with other FP&A managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
• Variance analysis of Actuals vs Budgeted, forecasting for all P&L line items and Headcount.
• Collaborate with Group Corporate Finance team and support the FP&A manger on any other adhoc projects as needed.
List of indicative tasks and reporting the DEG FP&A Senior Analyst will be involved in:
• Actuals / Rolling Forecasts / Commitment
• Pipeline analysis and reporting
• SalesForce data reporting and analysis
• Organic growth calculation
• Client Profitability analysis
• Utilization tracking, analysis, and reporting
• Trade Working Capital
• CapEx Forms
• Business Review Presentation (PPT, Consolidation, and Analysis)
• Forecast Presentation (PPT, Consolidation, and Analysis)
• Operational Expense Presentation (PPT, Consolidation, and Analysis)
Publicis Groupe is looking to hire a Sr. FP&A Analyst with specific experience in financial analytics and forecasting to support our finance team and agencies.
This is an operational and analytical support role primarily responsible for high-level reporting including revenue by client, P&Ls, actuals vs. forecasts vs. priors, and similar data. The ideal candidate should have a proper understanding of an agency P&L and the metrics (KPI’s) that help to inform us of healthy financial performance. Additionally, they should have a foundational understanding of how to create a forecast.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly KPI reports to support analysis on actuals vs forecast
- Maintain, modify, and enhance existing financial models through the analysis of the past to inform the future
- Perform monthly upload of rolling forecast into Hyperion Financial Manager and ensure data integrity
- Work with financial operations team to analyze and research variances between actual results and forecasted amounts
- Reconcile headcount for month end reporting and prepare compensation files for CFO/Director
- Review and address intercompany mismatches
- Help to identify any opportunities to automate, streamline and harmonize financial reporting requirements
- Partner with other Finance functional areas to problem solve
- Collaborate with other team members in support of business unit operations requests
- Day to Day support on tasks and or ad-hoc projects for Agency Financial Leadership and FPA Manager
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other documentation as required by all levels of management, including parent company
- Provide finance management with various KPI reports of revenue and related impacts as needed.
- Prepare and upload of client profitability reporting for quarterly actual and forecast submissions
- Ensure compliance with established internal controls, policies and procedures, and established business processes and suggest areas for process improvement
• Approx. 3 years’ work experience in work related experience in Corporate Finance, FP&A, and/or Audit.
• Fast learner and establish priorities, to maximize efficiency and collaborate with management to meet deadlines
• Ability to take a proactive approach identifying and solving problems
• Ability to establish positive collaboration with the DEG Finance Directors; US FP&A team
• Ability to manage the work remotely (as needed)
• Ability to navigate in a fast-paced environment and attention to details
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Sense of urgency and ownership
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
• HFM experience is preferred
• SalesForce experience is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Publicis Groupe