Senior Associate, Client Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
We are an agency with a COLLECTIVE ambition not just to adapt to the changes in our industry, but to lead it. We challenge the status quo, question what is routine, and redefine what’s possible.Job Description
Our Client Operations Department manages client-specific operational tasks across virtually every practice area within the agency, including Strategy, Investment, HR, Finance, Invoice Reconciliation, and Agency Administration & Compliance. We centralize and standardize fundamental work required across all pieces of business as well as bring tactical and detail-oriented work streams together to find smarter, faster ways of working. We create a space for those whose strengths include being highly organized problem-solvers. We help differentiate Collective from our competitors, and provide a critical foundation to the agency.
What you’ll do:
- Project Management
- Process Improvements
- Best practice sharing
- Quality assurance
- Reporting & Compliance
- Manage financial tasks:
- Centralizing buy authorizations
- Compiling ordered vs. approved reports
- Preparing billing and budget documents
- Answering internal & client questions related to media billing and budgets
- Monitor client payment status, troubleshoot & ensure all client invoices are paid on time
- Ensure compliance for tasks such as:
- Managing client - specific billing procedures
- Product codes and other systems work
- Support Data Governance and PM compliances
- Create/enforce workflows & processes such as:
- Billing verification process project management
- Assist with data pulls from various systems (MediaOcean, MediaTools etc.)
- Maintain system hierarchies, structure and user security
- Compile client-specific reporting (e.g. publisher spend, diversity reporting)
- Offer administrative support, training and trouble-shooting for Media Tools and other agency systems.
- Participate in and/or lead team meetings
What you’re like:
- Organized, detail-oriented, good with time management, obsessed with accuracy, a strong critical thinker, and able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Good at building relationships – a creative problem solver, a customer service expert, a great team player.
- A strong communicator – able to write clearly, speak professionally, and translate data analysis into insights.
- Excited by the idea of diving deep into data, including new technologies where benchmarks are just beginning to emerge.
- 1+ year experience in planning, operations, finance, project management or data analysis, preferably in a media agency or advertising agency
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Applied Mathematics or related
- The ability to rock the Microsoft Office suite, particularly PPT and XLS (where filtering, pivoting, and charts and graphs building are key)
- Quantitative and analytical skills, yet willingness to embrace a role that requires a mix of art and science.
- Experience developing and presenting your thoughts and ideas.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced and constantly-changing environment
- Brave voices who will suggest new ideas and challenge the status quo, but can also help carry out the smart ideas of others.
- Someone who likes to thrive on a team, yet can also meet tight deadlines on independent assignments.
- A team player who enjoys learning, and is willing to lean in to new opportunities…with a smile.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at Publicis Collective