Sr. Business Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
*Hybrid in-office/work-from-home environment*
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting several major applications and departmental processes, as well as implementing projects that help various departments improve their processes and workflows. You must be comfortable working within a collaborative flat organization, you must have strong time management skills with the ability to work autonomously, ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously, assist in defining and driving solutions to complex problems, and constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works cross-functionally with several operational departments, (Sales, Credit Research, Operations, Finance, Human Resources) to understand complex workflows and business needs.
- Documents business requirements using interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures to effectively capture business requirements for systems upgrades/enhancements.
- Uses professional knowledge, judgment, and analysis in making decisions or recommending a course of action that resolves a business need.
- Makes recommendations on applications for scalability, improved efficiencies, and risk mitigation.
- Leads and conducts design, configuring, documentation, testing, training, implementation, and support of system requirements for strategic projects.
- Develops user acceptance test (UAT) plans and test scenarios and manages the execution of UAT.
- Documents test results and monitors and reports testing results and status to IT leadership and business stakeholders.
- Manages issues and reports status to assigned Project Manager.
- Performs application support, including troubleshooting user reported problems, and addresses scheduled and ad hoc requests in a timely manner.
- Manages consultants working on department related project work including oversight of workflow and review of completed work, when applicable.
- Escalates issues to vendors as needed.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation for assigned applications.
- Stays up to date with current technologies and technical developments, especially in regard to assigned applications.
- Forward-thinking approach to automating and building processes for scalability and growth.
- Ability to identify gaps, anticipate problems before they occur, and identify possible solutions.
- Ability to identify critical tasks, sequence work, prioritize, identify dependencies and decisions needed to achieve an end deliverable.
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously and independently.
- Ability to effectively work with both technical staff and business process owners.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Proven track record of successfully automating data flow between various systems.
- Experience managing projects end-to-end.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience working with outside vendors for solution implementation and support.
- Experience in database management, working with complex SQL and/or Oracle queries.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding Microsoft Office Suite skills.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Data Science, or relevant work experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager in the financial services industry with a track record of delivering innovative and strategic business process requirements and data-related solutions required.
- Public financial services experience a plus.
- Experience with Bloomberg AIM suite of products, Salesforce, and EDM solutions preferred.
- Management experience a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $100,000 - $125,000 annually
- Bonus eligible
- 18 PTO days per year
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k, FSA, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Parental Leave
Public Trust Advisors
BusinessView all jobs at Public Trust Advisors