Human Resources Generalist 2 (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Public Partnerships LLC supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and “self” direct their own long-term home care. Our role as the nation’s largest and most experienced Financial Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and services within their state-approved personalized budget. We are appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).
Duties & Responsibilities
· Develops and maintains a collaborative relationship with employees and management while providing
counsel of all types to include progressive discipline. Offers coaching, skill development, management
direction, and policy interpretation.
· Assists with and contributes to the development of policies and procedures as well as the production
and maintenance of the employee handbook.
· Assists in the coordination of communications to the workforce. Provides problem resolution to
complaints received by employees and partners with management to produce desired outcomes.
· Responds to unemployment claims, investigations, appeals, and participates in unemployment
· Accurate data entries into HRMS system and related HR technologies. Development and maintenance
of HR related metrics and reports from those systems and performs analysis on results. Creates
professional presentations with data from various systems and reports.
· Understands and provides counsel on employment law and regulations with a focus on the continual
improvement of knowledge base in the legal and human resources disciplines.
· Completes investigations and assists in the preparation of EEOC and agency responses.
· Responsible for effectively identifying, investigating and resolving employee relations issues and
resolving complex labor and human capital challenges.
· Manages the employee job bid/transfer/promotion process.
· Performs other duties as necessary to support business objectives, including, but not limited to
providing support to other functional areas of HR (recruiting, training, leave management, benefits
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to think, communicate in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be able to effectively communicate with maintenance, production, and management personnel.
· Ability to apply mathematical applications to practical situations. Demonstrated ability to understand
advanced statistics and statistical analysis for process control.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an
extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical, diagram, written and/or verbal form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables.
· Must demonstrate sound judgement and strong critical thinking skills. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects accurately and confidently.
· Ability to operate computers and all standard programs used by the industry; able to learn and effectively use any and all other computer programs that are or will be made available.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent related discipline; Significant relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Experience: 2 years of experience in the Human Resources field with exposure to many of its disciplines with emphasis in Employee Relations. Strong experience with compliance or audit processes; excellent record keeping, data tracking, and dash-boarding skills.
Public Partnerships LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Public Partnerships LLC
Get fresh Remote HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.