Midtown accounting firm is seeking a full time Mid-Senior Accountant to join our team. Candidate will work with a variety of clients ranging from startups to larger firms in a multitude of industries. Responsibilities include tax preparation, staff supervision, general ledger management, and maintaining client relationships.
We offer a pleasant work environment, excellent benefits and a good work-life balance. Interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit resume and salary requirements.
- Prepare income tax returns
- Examine, edit, and prepare accounting records and financial statements
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Maintain client's general ledgers
- Supervise junior staff’s bookkeeping and data entry
- Oversee daily accounting functions as an outsourced controller
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least 5 years of public accounting work experience
- Organized with ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Minimum intermediate skills in current computer accounting programs and reporting tools, including QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills