Financial Analyst, FP&A - GTM
- Expired: October 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic's cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring an experienced Financial Analyst - GTM, Strategic Finance and Corporate FP&A to join our Finance team in Redwood City (when we eventually return to the office).
Reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst of Corporate FP&A, this role supports PubMatic's global financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analyses efforts for the Sales & Marketing and GTM organizations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset and experience driving business process improvement. In addition, they will have the ability and confidence to work cross functionally, understand and communicate complex concepts, bring business insights, drive change, and produce tangible results. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about their work, a fast learner, hardworking, organized, detail-oriented, and ready to make a big impact.
- Actively work with GTM team and other finance team members to improve the effectiveness of the financial planning process, assumptions, and results
- Maintain and improve detailed financial models (Customer Count, Revenue Retention, Cohort Analysis and other SaaS metrics) that track and analyze revenue and their impact on the company's overall performance
- Provide monthly variance analyses of financial results, including reviewing with business partners to ensure understanding of the drivers and impacts to revenue targets
- Support in the coordination of the various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts, and quarterly/monthly targets)
- Contribute to all activities leading up to PubMatic's quarterly Earnings Calls
- Support in developing and executing the quarterly and annual financial planning processes
- Prepare executive-grade management reporting (Board of Director, Earnings Call, and monthly Leadership Team meetings), summarizing findings and recommendations
- Work on special ad hoc projects to support the Senior Analyst and/or GTM and other departments
- 2 - 3 years of relevant public and/or private company experience in Corporate FP&A / Strategic Finance, Investment Banking, and consulting, preferably in Digital Advertising, eCommerce, or Enterprise SaaS sectors
- Large data manipulation highly desirable, able to distill thousands of rows of data into digestible key takeaways
- Strong financial and operational planning skills
- Hands-on, creative approach to financial modeling and building business decision support tools
- Capacity to control and map hierarchies and between revenue types and large data sets
- Multi-task effectively while working with cross functional stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Acutely organized with the ability to prioritize activities and manage timelines
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Business Administration
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUP, Index/Match, Dynamic Pivot Tables)
- Experience with Office Suite and Business Intelligence tools: Power BI and / or Tableau
- Working knowledge of Financial Systems; NetSuite, Adaptive/Workday and SalesForce
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we're back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
3 Lagoon DriveRedwood City, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PubMatic