- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Busy full service general contractor performing private, commercial and government work seeks construction project engineer. A project engineer must combine the skills of a project manager with skills of engineer. He serves as a middleman between the client, the construction project manager and the subcontractors to make ensure construction project proceeds safely, accurately, and according to schedule.
The Construction Project Engineer will review plans and financial projections for the job to ensure they are accurate and reasonable. The project engineer will create project schedules and works with contractors to assure the work is done properly and on time. The project engineer will meet regularly with all of the parties involved, including the managers, contractors, and client to provide status updates and answer questions. The project engineer will generate RFIs, submittals, attend job-walks, pre-conference meetings, solicitations and assist the project manager with estimations/proposals.
- 5-10 years experience
- Education background in Architect & Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Reviews drawings and specifications.
- Executes material take-offs.
- Attention to detail
- Someone willing to learn
- Determines quantities of materials and labor.
- Obtains materials pricing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Male / Female / Disabled / Veterans
TechnologyView all jobs at Pub construction