Psynergy Programs an adult residential mental health facility in Sacramento, is looking for a licensed Therapist to join our staff. This is a full-time position in a small program with a friendly, comfortable atmosphere and the ability to be hands on. Psynergy offers generous benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 22 days of paid time off to start, and participation in a 401k plan with a 5% company match. Salary is $73,000 to $85,000 to start, DOE.
We want to meet dedicated professionals that can answer "yes" to all of the following questions:
- Do you want to improve the quality of people's lives?
- Are you seeking meaning and purpose in your career?
- Do you wish you could work more directly with clients in a smaller program where you can actually see yourself making a difference?
- Are you self-motivated and results driven, yet lighthearted and fun?
- Do you exceed people's expectations of you on a regular basis?
- Do you have passion for your work?
The Position: Utilizes a variety of treatment modalities to enable clients to achieve specific case plans and casework goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement and utilize principles of a therapeutic community model
- Perform intensive counseling and psychotherapy
- Provide individual, family and group therapy and conduct clinical assessments
- Develop treatment plans
- Complete clinical records and other required documentation in accordance with agency, payer and regulatory requirements
- Responsibilities may include supervising graduate student interns (MSW, MA) and paraprofessional staff.
- This position requires a minimum of a Master of Social Work degree (MSW) or Master of Psychology or Counseling degree (MA/MS). In addition, you must have a current clinical license (LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC) in good standing with the Board of Behavioral Sciences or Board of Psychology.
- Must possess at least 1 year of experience working in a mental health setting as a licensed clinician.
- Medi-Cal/Medicare billing experience is required.
- Basic computer skills are required and Electronic Medical Records experience is preferred.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 85000.00 Annual
Bonus/Commission: NoPandoLogic. Keywords: Marriage and Family Therapist, Location: Sacramento, CA - 95811