Administrator - Executive Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced and proven leader to serve as Administrator and Executive Director of one of our licensed residential campuses (72-80 beds). As a Psynergy ARF Administrator you will be part of a leadership team dedicated to standard-setting care in behavioral health. Come prepared to discuss your experience managing licensed care for individuals afflicted with chronic mental illness who experience disproportionate rates of hospitalization, incarceration, and emergency room visits as well as your experience managing a multi-disciplinary team comprised of a professional and paraprofessional staff.
To qualify for this leadership position, you will need:
- Full Vaccination against COVID-19 – CA required
- An ARF Administrator certificate – required within 90 days of employment
- Strong knowledge of CCL regulations - required
- Experience managing teams and projects - required
- A great attitude - required
- To be customer-service driven - required
- A 4-year degree in healthcare or business - preferred
- Experience managing large (100+ bed) licensed communities - preferred
- Experience working effectively with multi-disciplinary teams - preferred
- Experience working in IMD-level behavioral healthcare settings (PHF, MHRC, SNF/STP, Crisis) - preferred
- We compensate you for your accomplishments and talents! Other qualifications, certifications, degrees earn you more $$ so let us know! – preferred
As an Administrator at Psynergy, your role is to provide direction and oversight of all residential services associated with an adult licensed care facility and to assure that client care is coordinated through staff, family and other providers as needed to meet each client’s care needs.
A Psynergy Administrator is successful by:
- Managing day-to-day operations with support from five department head managers, an administrative assistant and enriched staffing patterns
- Maintaining the facility in substantial compliance with Community Care Licensing standards
- Implementing and contributing to Psynergy’s higher standards of care
- Interviewing, hiring, training and managing performance
- Maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Conducting weekly quality improvement audits
- Participating in treatment team meetings and discussions
- Continuously improving outcomes
- Maintaining timely payroll records
- Providing trainings and modeling of best practices to staff
- Serving as community leader and standard-setter—bring your white glove!
- Participating in decision-making committees
- Working an average of 50 hours per week – more with steeper learning curve
- Communicating and working collaboratively with diverse counties and respective treatment teams comprised of conservators, case managers, psychiatrists, nurses, therapists and rehab staff
Have ideas or skills that would help our clients? Let us know! We are always looking for individuals with special certifications, skills, trainings, degrees, and compensate competitively for them! (ex: Professional Management, CNA, NVCI, First Aid, CPR, Narcan, SUDS, CADC, ARF/RCFE, CBT, DBT, Motivational Interviewing, etc.)
Your Pay and Other Benefits
- $90,000 - $125,000 annually
- High quality meal per shift
- Gym membership or Peloton reimbursement
- Employee discount on products from popular retailers through ticketsatwork.com
- 401k with 5% employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Getting an education? Let us help you pay for it! Up to $2,500 per year
- Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing
- At Psynergy, managers qualify for referral bonuses too, so refer colleagues who also like to excel and get a $2,500 referral bonus for each employee referred, if hired. $5,000 for licensed clinicians!
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an interview.
The pay range assigned to this role is based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
Psynergy Programs (psynergy.org) sets itself apart as the destination-of-choice for residential treatment of chronic mental illness in the state of California. In partnership with twenty-six Counties and Behavioral Health Departments across California, Psynergy provides rehabilitation and specialty mental health services to individuals diagnosed with complex and chronic mental illness. We do this in an enriched residential environment where through support, skill-building and treatment clients have created thriving environments and communities of care. Our adjoining outpatient clinics provide and support the highest levels of service to our clients.
We are looking for exceptional team members who can help us build and maintain the highest standards of care in both residential and clinical treatment! Come meet our team!
At Psynergy, you will be offered a professional home where you can build skills, your career and best practices in behavioral health treatment. Join Us!
Psynergy Programs, Inc.
AddressRancho Cordova, CA
Get fresh Executive Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.