Psynergy is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to work in its Adult Mental Health Residential facility in Greenfield. This is a Mon – Fri, 8a – 5p position, with medical and dental benefits, a 401k plan, and paid time off. Two years of office experience is required, an AA degree is preferred. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office. Must be 25 years of age or older. All new hires must be able to pass a criminal background check and complete first aid and CPR training. This position pays $16 - $20 per hour, depending on experience.
The Position: Under general supervision, serves as support person for Administrator and/or Assistant Administrator. Coordinates and monitors office operations to ensure company requirements are sufficiently met on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greets and screens incoming visitors.
- Oversees the Daily Report including room chart and counselor assignment. Maintains Daily Report binder and logs.
- Oversees the production of the admission/transfer and discharge information.
- Maintains accurate daily Register of Facility Residents.
- Answers main phone line and transfers calls as needed.
- Oversees the use of facility vehicles and gas cards.
- Keeps staff mail boxes organized and up to date. Distributes mail to staff members’ and residents’ mail boxes.
- Composes letters, memos and other written communications as requested.
- Trains new employees on use of timeclock procedures and punches. Will assist the Administrator in overseeing the time clock operations.
- Updates and maintains contact lists for employees, conservators and case managers.
- May provide transportation in agency vehicles, including but not limited to the transportation of clients and/or program supplies, on agency business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must be able to pass a DOJ and FBI Criminal Background Check.
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite software experience (Excel, Outlook and Word).
- Must be 25 years of age or older.
- An AA degree is ideal but may be combined or substituted with year for year of progressively responsible administrative experience.
- Two years office experience is required.