Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- $45,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
PsychoGeriatric Services is a growing, clinician-owned, multi-disciplinary behavioral health practice that delivers mental health services to residents of long-term care facilities in-person and via telehealth. We have served our communities with a diverse and ever-expanding team of psychiatrists, psychotherapists and nurse practitioners for almost 30 years, and provide services to over 300 facilities in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia.
We are currently looking for licensed social workers to provide psychotherapy at our partner facilities in the Washington DC Metro area., on a part- or full-time basis.
Duties may include, but are not limited to: providing on-site assistance at nursing homes, assisted care and similar facilities, evaluation, consulting with staff, providing individual, family and group counseling, and providing periodic educational talks.
Work is performed in accordance with established regulations, policies and procedures, but employees are expected to exercise significant initiative and independent judgment in discharging duties. A mentoring program is available for all new psychotherapists, and psychotherapists meet periodically for peer review and support.
If you have a passion for your work, enjoy elder care, and would like flexibility and support from your employer, we would love to hear from you.
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- W-2 employee
- Full-time: $60,000–$90000| Part-time: $30,000–$60,000
- Healthcare coverage for full-time positions
- HSA available
- Short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Eligible members receive continuing education reimbursement
- Both full-time and part-time employees can enroll in a 401K plan
- Paid time off, paid sick leave
- State License Required (LCSW-C)
- Must be available to work during core business hours Monday through Friday but scheduling is flexible.
PsychoGeriatric Services LLCSilver Spring, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.