Job Posting for INSURANCE ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE:
A highly busy and growing psychiatry office is looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and who takes pride in their work to join our fast paced office.
PLEASE SUBMIT SALARY REQUIREMENT WITH RESUME
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and the proven ability to complete tasks on time is paramount.
A. Ability to prepare routine paperwork in a timely manner is required.
- Ability to maintain records in an orderly and complete manner is critical. Must be extremely organized.
- Contact insurance companies to check claim status.
- Handle ECT schedule for authorization and coverage.
- Work denials from insurance remittance.
- File appeals to insurance companies and/or insurance commissioner.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely with physicians and insurance companies is required.
- Ability to handle a large quantity of work in an occasionally stressful environment with a positive attitude is critical.
- Input all insurance information obtained into the computer system appropriately and bill insurance with a “clean” claim.
- Review, discuss and collect patients’ balances due, and establish payment plans as necessary.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned to you within the established practices of the clinic and to the state/federal laws and/or regulations.
- ALWAYS maintain professionalism.
Accurately and timely work all claim issues
- Know how to read and EOB
- Know how to file an insurance appeal
- Know the claim process
· 3+ years of hands on experience as an Insurance Account Rep in a medical office
· Experience in NextGen is helpful but not required
· Must be computer savvy
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
· Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
· Attention to detail is a Must
Besides a salary, we offer other benefits including, medical, dental, life, STD, LTD, paid vacation and sick days, 401k with a match scale, and Profit Sharing.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.