We are seeking Qualified Mental Health Professionals (QMHP) to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented, Consumer-centered rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental health issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers, placement agencies, and co-workers
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner (i.e., treatment plans, core assessments, daily notes, etc.)
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong supervisory qualities
- CPI training a plus.
- Must possess a Master's Degree in a human services field, such as Sociology, Psychology, Counseling, Criminal Justice, or Social Work.