Tired of being managed?
At Psyche Systems Corporation we have no managers, just self-directed teams...really! If you are self-motivated and enjoy working with other people, Psyche offers an opportunity you will not find anywhere else. Flex hours, easy access from route 495, ample parking. And no cubicles. If you find this appealing, you may be that special person who will thrive here.
Psyche Systems develops and markets laboratory information systems for medical laboratories. We computerize both clinical and pathology labs and have been doing so for over 40 years.
Psyche Systems Corporation is looking for a qualified professional to join our team as an Application Trainer & Implementation Specialist, to train, implement and support WindoPath, our anatomic pathology information system, NucleoLIS, our molecular system, and our other great lab applications.
Key responsibilities of this position include preparing for and conducting customer training sessions, guiding sites through their implementation and providing application support following the implementation of new software via phone and email. To prepare for on-site trainings at customer sites, the Application Specialist, working in conjunction with the Applications group, will also take charge of developing the courseware, training plans and implementation documentation. S/he will also learn new enhancements and modifications to the software and update technical documentation as needed. Candidates must, therefore, be customer service oriented, possess strong analytical and technical skills and be able to work well independently and in a team environment. The job involves 25 - 50% travel.
If you are interested in a hands-on position working with customers in the quickly evolving healthcare IT industry, a career as a WindoPath Application Trainer & Implementation Specialist at Psyche Systems might be for you.
- 1+ year(s) experience in Pathology, Microbiology, Molecular or Toxicology testing methodologies and laboratory workflow
- Hands-on experience with software training, installation and technical support
- Hands-on experience with software testing, preparing and documenting test plans
- Demonstrated ability to continually review internal procedures for process improvements
- Leadership skills, flexible team player; ability to work independently and in groups
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- High level of proficiency using software; strong technical aptitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Willing to travel 25%
Considered a Plus
- SQL knowledge
- Certification in Histology/Cytology or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience building database reports using Brio Query/Hyperion Interactive Reporting or another database report writing software