Licensed Clinical Psychologist - Immediate Openings
PsychAssociates Group New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PsychAssociates Group is a leading psychologist-owned group practice, established in 1993. Our psychologists provide high quality behavioral health services to populations in short-term acute rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities throughout all five boroughs of New York City, Long Island, and Westchester County.
As a PsychAssociates psychologist, you will be an integral team member on multiple teams, both facility-wide and within PsychAssociates. Our approach is designed to create a dynamic work environment ripe with opportunities to learn new skills and collaborate with peers and supportive supervisors. Many of our psychologists have enjoyed long tenure with the group and have advanced to leadership roles in the organization.
- Must have PhD or PsyD in Psychology
- NYS Licensed Psychologist (or within 3 months of full licensure)
- Experience and training in geriatric psychology, neuropsychology, and/or health psychology is a plus but not a requirement
- Provide for the psychological evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients in an effective, culturally sensitive, professional and ethical manner
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines and assure continuity of care
- Present in-service teaching to other clinical disciplines in your facility
Benefits we offer:
- Flexible schedules, with no on-call, night, or weekend requirements. Enjoy work-life balance
- Excellent fee-for-service or salaried financial compensation. Based on our research, our fees exceed fees offered by similar groups in the area
- Health insurance
- Pay for childcare, transportation, and medical expenses tax-free with IRS-approved flexible spending accounts
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement in clinical and leadership roles within the organization
Job types: Full Time and Part Time positions that provide flexibility with private practice demands. Current opportunities available throughout NYC (all boroughs), Long Island, and Westchester
To learn more about PsychAssociates Group please visit our website or apply below
AddressNew York, NY