Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Immediate Openings)
PsychAssociates Group New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PsychAssociates Group is a leading psychologist-owned group practice, established in 1993. Our psychologists provide high quality behavioral health services to populations in short-term acute rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities throughout all five boroughs of New York City, Long Island, and Westchester County.
As a PsychAssociates psychologist, you will be assigned to a facility and work as an integral team member on multiple teams, facility-wide and within PsychAssociates. Our approach is designed to create a dynamic work environment ripe with opportunities to learn new skills and collaborate with peers and supportive supervisors. Many of our psychologists have enjoyed long tenure with the group and have advanced to leadership roles in the organization.
PsychAssociates currently (as of August 2021) has immediate openings for NYS Licensed Psychologists at several very well regarded nursing facilities, including some that are top rated by U.S. News & World Report, in Westchester (Hastings, Dobbs Ferry, and Mamaroneck), Morningside Heights, South Harlem, eastern Brooklyn (at BHMCNY), southern Brooklyn (Manhattan/Brighton Beach), the Rockaways area of Queens, Staten Island (Old Town and elsewhere) and throughout the Bronx.
- Must have doctorate in clinical psychology, counseling psychology or health psychology
- Must have NYS license in psychology (or within 3 months of full licensure)
- Experience and training in geriatric psychology, neuropsychology, and/or health psychology is a plus but not a requirement
- Provide for the psychological evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients in an effective, culturally sensitive, professional and ethical manner
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines and assure continuity of care
- Present in-service teaching to other clinical disciplines in the facility you are assigned to
Benefits we offer:
- Flexible schedules, with no on-call, night, or weekend requirements. Enjoy work-life balance
- Excellent fee-for-service or salaried financial compensation. Based on our research, our fees exceed fees offered by similar groups in the area
- Health insurance
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement in clinical and leadership roles within the organization
Job types: Full Time and Part Time positions that provide flexibility with private practice demands.
To learn more about PsychAssociates Group please visit our website or apply below.
AddressNew York, NY