Psych360 is searching for an exceptionally passionate, empathetic, and patient-centered Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW or LISW-S) to join our team and be a part of our new and burgeoning psychology/counseling department. The successful candidate will provide top-notch counseling and mental healthcare services primarily to residents in Nursing Homes and Assisted-Living Facilities through in-person and/or telepsych visits. Based on interest of the candidate, there are also opportunities for outpatient counseling services with a variety of presenting concerns. Great opportunity to grow with a values oriented and innovative company!
*Both full-time and part-time applicants are encouraged to apply. Part-time applicants must be able to work a consistent schedule each week.
- Competitive Salary (full-time) with the opportunity for bonus
- Flexibility and autonomy in your daily schedule
- Minimal administrative work allows for more time doing clinical work
- Supportive and encouraging work environment
- Extensive benefits package for full-time employees
- You will be provided all of the needed technology and support to do your work as efficiently as possible
- Future opportunities to take on leadership, training, or supervisory responsibilities as the department continues to grow (if desired)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement treatment programs by evaluating a patient's willingness to change; set treatment objectives and tailor approach to patient’s needs.
- Collaborate with other professionals and facility staff; provide personal counseling services using individual, conjoint, and group treatment modalities
- Counsel and educate family members by advising on the most appropriate and helpful roles they can fulfill in the patient’s treatment process; help treat and repair relationship issues.
- Conduct diagnostic assessments and screenings (including cognitive and dementia); provide reports for a variety of requests.
- Provide information regarding community-based organizations and social services.
- Complete patient notes in our Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
- Other related duties assigned
The successful candidate will possess:
- Master of Social Work (MSW) from an accredited university (required)
- Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW) or Licensed Independent Social Worker Supervisor (LISW-S) in the State of Ohio (required)
- Prior counseling experience
- Diagnostic assessment experience
- Ability to develop Individualized Treatment Plans based on information collected during screenings, evaluations and the ongoing assessment of needs, strengths, preferences, and goals.
- Strong commitment to providing empathetic, patient-centered mental healthcare services
- A commitment to patient confidentiality, respect for others, and strong collaboration skills.
- Strong work ethic, attention to details, time management skills, and willingness to learn new therapeutic approaches.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Experience working with the geriatric population and/or working in the long-term care industry is a plus! (But not required)
Powered by JazzHR